Bored of your social life and want to delete some social site profiles to breath some fresh fresh air? Then you came to the right place. Today you will know how to delete your Snapchat and Kik's account in just few secons.
Delete Snapchat Account1. Go to this link.
2. Enter your login details here.
3. Now enter your password again to confirm account deletion.
4. Click on Continue.
5. If everything goes right you will see the Account Deactivated Message on your screen.
Just like Twitter your info will be deleted after 30 days so you can cancel your account deletion request by login again to your account within the given span.
Delete KiKFirst of all make sure you have access to the e-mail address you used to register on KiK. If you forgot that e-mail then first change it and read this method after it.
1. First log out of your Account.
2. Go to this site link.
3. Enter the e-mail address you registered with on Kik.
4. Now go to your mail server and open your e-mails.
5. Open the mail from KiK you just received.
6. Click on the link given in the mail to deactivate your account and follow instructions.
P.S: If you ever delete an account from any social site then don't login again for at least 30 days because most sites delete you record after 30 days. If you do login to your account before 30 days then your deletion request will be canceled automatically.